Opening of New Lecture Hall

The lecture Hall at Kellswater RP Church is known as the Huston Memorial Hall and bears the flowing inscription: Memorial Hall erected by Henry H. Houston of Philadelphia, USA in honour of the kinsman, the Rev. David Houston, MA, who was buried by members of the Reformed Presbyterian Church in Connor Graveyard under the following inscription which has long [been] obliterated; Here lies the body of David Houston, a faithful minister of the Gospel, who departed this life the 8th December, 1696, and of his age the 63rd year.

“For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,” Titus 2:11
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •